Providing editing of research papers and scientific manuscripts, as well as online classes of English as a Second Language, including TOEFL test preparation. For more information, click on the box below:
Here is a checklist from the article. To read more, click on the link above.
1. Think about why you want to publish your work – and whether it's publishable.
2. Decide what type of the manuscript to write.
3. Choose the target journal.
4. Pay attention to journal requirements in the Guide for Authors.
5. Pay attention to the structure of the paper.
6. Understand publication ethics to avoid violations.
In addition, Academic English Solutions provides editing of scientific manuscripts and research papers. I also offer a wide range of online English classes. Here is a link to my page where you can read more about my editorial service and online classes: